Welcome to the iland cloud wiki. Here you will find documentation to quickly get familiar with how our cloud console works.
New users: This is a getting started guide for first time console users
- Getting around - You can find useful information here that describes how to find your way around the different areas of the console.
- What makes this cloud different from others? - Learn about how the iland cloud is organized and structured. This will help get you familiar with how to manage your resources using the tools available in the console.
- First time walk-through - Beyond just logging in and looking around, learn what actions you may want to take when getting started.
Experienced users: Make sure to check the wiki frequently to learn about different features, and get updates on the latest console releases.
- Detailed tutorials - Need help with network configuration or other complex tasks? We will provide documentation and videos on getting through basic and advanced management tasks.
- Feature discovery - learn about some of the other features within the console you may not be familiar with such as advanced security and reporting.
- Knowledge base - Explore known issues and FAQs
- Release notes - find out what was included in the latest console release
Getting Started Guide